- Zechariah 2 :1I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
- Zechariah 2 :2Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
- Zechariah 2 :3And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
- Zechariah 2 :4And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
- Zechariah 2 :5For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
- Zechariah 2 :6Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
- Zechariah 2 :7Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
- Zechariah 2 :8For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
- Zechariah 2 :9For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
- Zechariah 2 :10Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
- Zechariah 2 :11And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
- Zechariah 2 :12And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
- Zechariah 2 :13Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.
You can read through all of Zechariah 2 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Zechariah 2 verse.