Bible Verses on trust
Sometimes it's hard to find trust in such an untrustworthy, disloyal world. It's important to not get hurt, but you also must learn to trust in God. Trusting the Lord should be easy. But it is also important to trust in those you love. Your family and your friends are not perfect, but it makes you a better person to believe in trust.
You should always be careful with who you trust, but you shouldn't live your life in fear. Thankfully, though, you can trust your Heavenly Father without a second thought. He is the only one who you can truly trust, no matter what. And the more you trust Him, the closer to him you can become.
Read through Godvine’s Bible verses about trust if you want to become closer to the Lord. Christian trust is strong - maintain your healthy relationship with God by reading these verses!
Remember - Trust God.
- Joshua 1 :9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. —
- 2-Samuel 7 :28 And now, O Lord GOD, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: —
- Psalms 9 :10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. —
- Psalms 13 :5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. —
- Psalms 20 :7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. —
- Psalms 31 :14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. —
- Psalms 56 :3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. —
- Psalms 84 :12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. —
- Proverbs 3 :5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. —
- Proverbs 11 :13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter. —
- Proverbs 11 :28 He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a branch. —
- Proverbs 28 :26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. —
- Isaiah 43 :1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. —
- Jeremiah 7 :8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. —
- Daniel 6 :23 Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God. —
- Romans 15 :13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. —
- Revelation 21 :5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. —