Bible Verses on fools
There are Bible verses about fools that help guide us in our daily lives. Many verses in Proverbs and Psalms tell us how to avoid fools, to choose wisely and to live according to God's will. The foolish make bad decisions and can be easily lead astray.
Being a fool doesn't mean you are stupid. In fact, usually a fool is someone who just is too lazy to think about the consequences of their actions. So take heed of what is in the Bible about foolishness. That way, you can more easily lead a smart and holy life.
- Proverbs 10 :13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding. —
- Proverbs 10 :14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction. —
- Proverbs 14 :1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. —
- Proverbs 14 :15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going. —
- Proverbs 18 :2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. —
- Proverbs 20 :3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling. —
- Proverbs 29 :11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. —
- Ecclesiastes 4 :5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh. —
- Titus 3 :3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. —