Bible Verses on abortion
Abortion is a very hot topic in the world today with many advocates of both sides. But what does the Bible say about abortion and the sanctity of unborn children?
Below you will find Bible verses most closely associated with abortion. Click the verse number in order to get more information on that particular abortion scripture.
- Job 31 :15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb? —
- Psalms 22 :10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly. —
- Psalms 139 :13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. —
- Psalms 139 :14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. —
- Proverbs 31 :8 Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. —
- Isaiah 49 :15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. —
- Jeremiah 1 :5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. —