Bible Verses on holy-spirit
Our God is a Holy, Triune God. But what does that mean? We believe in three Persons in ONE God. The Holy Spirit is the part of the Trinity that lives inside of you and helps you avoid sin and stay on the righteous path. You may not realize this, but the Holy Spirit can have a huge impact on every Christian's life.
Let the Holy Spirit into your life and see what happens! By letting the Holy Spirit live within you, you are letting God into your heart and your soul. You can then more easily stay on the Christian, righteous path throughout life. So pray to God to let the Holy Spirit guide you, that way you can always make the decisions of a Christian.
What exactly does the Bible say about the Holy Spirit? Below are Bible verses on the Holy Spirit. Read these verses and meditate upon what it MEANS to have the Holy Spirit inside each one of us. Truly, this will help you become a better Christian!
- Isaiah 63 :10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them. —
- Matthew 1 :18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. —
- Matthew 28 :19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: —
- John 14 :26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. —
- Acts 1 :8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. —
- Romans 8 :27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. —
- 1-Corinthians 12 :4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. —
- 1-Corinthians 12 :11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. —
- Ephesians 4 :30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. —
- 1-John 5 :7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. —
- 1-John 5 :8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. —