Bible Verses on atheism
There are many things in the Bible about why we should believe in God... why He is truth and the light. But what does the Bible say about atheism? Those who don't believe in God?
There aren't many verses that specifically call out atheists or non-believers, but there are Bible verses about atheism. The Bible identifies those who say there is no God as fools. They are fools because the evidence of God everywhere. These people are corrupt and should not be believed.
- Psalms 53 :1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. —
- John 4 :24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —
- John 6 :44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. —
- Romans 1 :19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. —
- Romans 1 :20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: —