Bible Verses on guidance
Even the most level-headed of Christians can sometimes find themselves in a situation where they don't know what to do. We all need guidance sometimes, it's nothing to feel bad about! That's why we gathered together some Bible verses on guidance. That way, if you ever need some help through an issue, you can read through these guidance Bible verses.
- Psalms 25 :9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. —
- Proverbs 16 :9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. —
- John 16 :13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. —
- Philippians 2 :13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. —
- James 1 :5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. —