Bible Verses on dancing
Sometimes it's hard to tell what the Bible says is good for Christians to do and what is bad. Dancing is one of those issues that has been questioned in the past, even though joyful dancing has been clearly documented in the Bible. There are no Bible verses prohibiting us from dancing and enjoying life, but we must remember to be Christian-like when we dance and keep it a fun, positive experience. If you want to know more, just read these Bible verses on dancing!
- Judges 11 :34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter. —
- Psalms 30 :11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; —
- Psalms 149 :3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. —
- Psalms 150 :4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. —
- Ecclesiastes 3 :4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; —
- Jeremiah 31 :13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. —