Bible Verses on praise
As Christians, each day we should remember who provided us salvation. Jesus Christ is our Savior who died for us - praising Jesus is what it's all about, isn't it? He is the reason we can live eternally in Heaven, so never stop praising the One who made it all possible! Everyone's praise is different, so don't worry about how other people praise Jesus.
If you feel like standing up in front of your fellow Christians, then do it. If you feel like praying daily by yourself to praise and honor Christ, then do that. It doesn't matter as long as we remember and PRAISE our Lord Jesus Christ! We should eternally thank Him for what he did for us.
Not one of us can truly imagine what it was like for Jesus when he died. He suffered terribly for the people he loved. His sacrifice and our resulting salvation should fill us with joy! We have been saved! Praise be to the Lord now and forever!
If you want to learn more about praising your Lord, please read the Bible verses on praise below.
- Deuteronomy 10 :21 He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen. —
- Judges 5 :3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel. —
- 2-Samuel 22 :50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name. —
- 1-Chronicles 29 :13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. —
- Psalms 35 :18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people. —
- Psalms 35 :28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long. —
- Psalms 43 :4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God. —
- Psalms 92 :1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: —
- Psalms 100 :4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. —
- Psalms 101 :1 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing. —
- Psalms 138 :1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. —
- Jeremiah 17 :14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. —
- Daniel 2 :23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter. —
- Daniel 4 :34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: —
- Romans 4 :11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: —
- Ephesians 1 :3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: —
- Hebrews 13 :15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. —
- Revelation 5 :12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. —
- Revelation 7 :12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. —