Bible Verses on noah
Noah is a household name for most Christians. We were raised on the story of Noah. Typically, most people know that God called upon Noah to build an Ark. God was going to send a flood to the earth to wash away the wicked people and Noah needed to build an ark to save his family and two of each animal on the earth.
But there are more Bible verses about Noah, so we gathered some together just so you can know more about this important Biblical figure.
- Genesis 5 :29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed. —
- Genesis 6 :8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. —
- Genesis 7 :2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. —
- Genesis 9 :28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. —
- Genesis 9 :29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died. —
- Luke 17 :27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. —
- Hebrews 11 :7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. —
- 1-Peter 3 :20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. —