Bible Verses on peace
Peace, whether we're referring to war or the peace within us, is what we all strive for. Finding true peace only comes from one place, and that is God. We WILL encounter hardships throughout all of our lives. Whether we are Christian or not, there will be times when we struggle to find peace and contentment. When that happens, you must turn to God. You will only find the answer through Him and within yourself - no one else can give it to you.
And you don't need to travel to some distant land to find peace. You also don't have to lock yourself in your room to never see the light of day. If you pray for peace, then God will help you find it. It could be as simple as accepting your situation in life or knowing that "everything will be okay."
Because it will. With God, you won't be alone in life. You can FEEL more at peace while you attempt to do all of the things that you want to do. The anxiety, the nervousness and the fear will fade away. Remember - having peace doesn't mean just having a boring life. It means you are able to cope with the life you have and be satisfied with it. Our life is God's gift!!!
If you want to learn more about peace, please read the Bible verses on peace below.
- Psalms 29 :11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. —
- Psalms 34 :14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. —
- Psalms 37 :37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. —
- Psalms 119 :165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. —
- Proverbs 3 :17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. —
- Proverbs 17 :1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife. —
- Isaiah 26 :3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. —
- Isaiah 48 :18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea: —
- Romans 5 :1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: —
- Romans 8 :6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. —
- Ephesians 2 :17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. —
- 2-Thessalonians 3 :16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. —
- Hebrews 12 :14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: —
- James 3 :18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. —