Bible Verses on neighbors
There are many verses in the Bible that speak about our neighbors. We should love our neighbors, we should treat our neighbors as we would want to be treated, we should not lie to our neighbor, et cetera. The Bible speaks to us in such a way to remind us that all of the people on this Earth ARE our neighbors.
So after reading these Bible verses about neighbors, we should know that everyone is our neighbor and we should love them. In fact, according to Mark 12:31: And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
- Exodus 20 :16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. —
- Proverbs 3 :29 Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee. —
- Mark 12 :31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. —
- Romans 13 :10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. —
- Romans 15 :2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. —
- Galatians 5 :14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. —
- Galatians 6 :10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. —
- James 2 :8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: —