Bible Verses on obedience
Obedience to the Lord is of the utmost importance for every Christian. We must continue to love God and love each other every day. But even though we know that Christian obedience is important, it's difficult to stay on the correct path every single day. That's why you should do things to strengethen your obedience and not weaken it.
You should not expose yourself to unhealthy temptations; this will only weaken your obedience and cause you pain. Instead, you should focus on the positive aspects of life that aren't sinful. Also, you should be meditating on Bible verses about obedience, that way you can learn more about how you can be obedient to Christ.
Godvine can provide you with all of the Bible verses about obedience you may need to use to help keep you obedient to God. Sometimes Christians lose their faith, but by reading scripture on obedience you can become closer to God.
- Exodus 19 :5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: —
- Deuteronomy 11 :1 Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway. —
- Psalms 119 :10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. —
- Matthew 7 :21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. —
- John 14 :21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. —
- John 15 :9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. —
- Romans 1 :5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: —
- Romans 2 :13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. —
- 2-Corinthians 10 :5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; —
- Ephesians 6 :1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. —
- Ephesians 6 :6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; —
- Philemon 1 :21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say. —
- 1-John 5 :2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. —
- 2-John 1 :6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. —
- Revelation 14 :12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. —