Bible Verses on healing
God heals - and He is the great physician and He can heal anyone of any affliction, whether it be physical, mental, emotional, or financial. There are going to be times in your life when you'll need God to heal you or a loved one, so don't be afraid to pray to God for the healing that you need.
And little do most people know, but reading the BIble can heal you, too. Maybe the Bible isn't magical, but it will put you in the proper state of mind to be healed. When you open your mind to positive healing, the most amazing things can happen to you if you have Faith.
Pray to Jesus for a healing because He hears you. Please read our Bible verses and meditate on the on healing you desire to find the extra help you may. Just remember: God's love heals and it always will.
- Exodus 23 :25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. —
- Psalms 103 :3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; —
- Psalms 107 :20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. —
- Jeremiah 30 :17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. —
- Matthew 4 :23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. —
- Matthew 9 :12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. —
- Matthew 10 :8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. —
- Matthew 14 :14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. —
- James 5 :14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: —
- 1-Peter 2 :24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. —