Bible Verses on death
Death is a part of every Christian's life, and no one can escape it. However, for Christians, it is only the beginning of an eternal walk with the Lord. This is something that we need to keep in mind daily. Death does not mean the end for us - it is the beginning of everlasting life with the Lord.
If you are worried about dying or need help dealing with the death of a loved one, these Bible verses about death can help. This Bible advice on death can help you see the Light and the Truth easier. Bible advice on death stems from reading and interpreting the scriptures. Not only that, but reading the Gospels can help you understand what Jesus Christ went through. He died - yet returned to life three days later.
Realizing this can help any Christian deal with death. Our Savior rose from the dead and brought us all salvation. Embrace this fact and don't fear death.
- Ecclesiastes 7 :1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. —
- John 14 :2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. —
- Romans 8 :38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, —
- Romans 14 :8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. —
- Philippians 1 :21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. —
- Hebrews 10 :34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. —
- Revelation 21 :4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. —