Bible Verses on assurance
Some days, even Christians feel like they need to be reassured. Life can be confusing and frustrating, and even the best of us can become downtrodden. But just know - if you ask God for help, He will hear you. Whatever you petition of him, your prayers will be answered.
Hold in your heart the knowledge that God loves you, Jesus Christ died for YOUR sins and one day you'll be in heaven. You will feel warm, happy and loved. This is all the reassurance that any Christian should need: God is HERE for you now and He will be during the afterlife as well.
Every Christian needs assurance in their daily walk with Jesus. God's Word includes verses specifically to help us find the assurance we need in both our walk and in life. Please read these Bible verses on Assurance so that you can feel better about your life and live it more confidently.
- Romans 8 :16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: —
- Ephesians 3 :12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. —
- Philippians 1 :6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: —
- 1-John 5 :13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. —
- 1-John 5 :14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: —
- 1-John 5 :15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. —