Bible Verses on depression
For Christians in a fallen world, it's sometimes too easy to fall into a depression. We've all been there at one time or another, but it doesn't have to be that way. Family, friends, jobs, and other factors can bring us down… but just remember, that nothing should ever made you feel like you should hurt yourself. You are one of God's children, and He loves you dearly.
God will always heal your broken heart and heal your wounds - turn to Him if you are having troubles in your life. The cure might not be instantaneous, but He will help you find the path to happiness. Christ strengthens all of us - so put your faith in Him!
The Bible is the book you need to overcome depression and live the joyous, prosperous life that you deserve and that the Lord wants you to live. So please read these Bible verses on depression if you're having a hard time dealing with life. You're not the only one and you have a God that LOVES you - you will feel better once you realize it!
- Nehemiah 8 :10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. —
- Psalms 42 :5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. —
- Psalms 147 :3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. —
- Hosea 6 :1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. —
- 2-Corinthians 4 :8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; —
- 2-Corinthians 4 :16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. —