Bible Verses on strength
Sometimes we feel like there is no way through a situation and we just don't have the strength to overcome. But never forget - you have infinite strength in the Almighty God.
Use these bible verses on strength below to get through any situation. Be strong in the Lord and keep your eyes on Him.
- 2-Samuel 22 :33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. —
- Psalms 118 :14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. —
- Isaiah 33 :2 O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble. —
- Isaiah 40 :29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. —
- Habakkuk 3 :19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. —
- Luke 22 :43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. —