Bible Verses on trials
How do you react when you face trials and tribulations? Do you give up or do you turn to God and the Bible? Trials are something we all will face as Christians, so learn to get through them by keeping the faith and praying. It IS easier said than done, that's for sure. We can SAY that we just need to pray to find our way through trials, but it is still going to be hard.
Think of every awful thing that happened in your life. Every single instance was painful and maybe you are still not "over it." What can make a different is praying to God for wisdom, for healing and for love. No matter what hardships you are facing, remember that God loves you. He gave up his only Son for you! So pray for grace and pray for strength - each one of us can make it through each one of our trials, we just need to be strong.
With God, all things are possible. This is an important fact to remember. If you want to learn more about making it through your worldly trials, read the Bible verses on trirals below. And God Bless you.
- Job 5 :19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. —
- Isaiah 38 :17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back. —
- Matthew 19 :26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. —
- Romans 8 :31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? —
- 2-Corinthians 12 :9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. —
- Hebrews 2 :10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. —
- 1-Peter 1 :7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: —
- 1-Peter 5 :10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. —
- Jude 1 :6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. —
- Revelation 2 :26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: —
- Revelation 3 :21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. —