Bible Verses on sin
Every human whoever existed, except Jesus, has sinned. We were born with Original Sin… So what does the Bible say about sin and sinning? How do we repent? How do we stop? We live in such a sinful world that it almost seems impossible that we will avoid sin for the rest of our lives.
Fear not, praying to God and meditating on the Bible can help you with sin. If you ask for the Holy Spirit to be within you and help guide you, you can avoid sin. You will receive the wisdom and guidance you seek if you just ask for it. Remember, sin is WORDLY and temporary. In the end, greed, sex, money and the rest will mean nothing. What will be important is your love for God and what good things you did in your life.
To embrace our salvation, we must turn away from sin. Repentance is hard, but it is necessary. Don't be scared, because God is here for you. None of us are perfect, so we shoul always turn to God for help.
Read these scriptures on sin below to help with your struggles and sins.
- Psalms 69 :5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. —
- Isaiah 55 :7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. —
- Romans 3 :23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; —
- Romans 6 :10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. —
- Ephesians 4 :22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; —
- Colossians 3 :6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: —
- Hebrews 9 :22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. —
- Hebrews 12 :1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, —
- Hebrews 12 :3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. —
- Hebrews 12 :4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. —