- Psalms 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
- Psalms 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
- Psalms 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
- Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- Psalms 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
- Psalms 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
- Psalms 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
- Psalms 8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
- Psalms 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
You can read through all of Psalms 8 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 8 verse.