- Psalms 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
- Psalms 63:2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Psalms 63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
- Psalms 63:4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
- Psalms 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
- Psalms 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Psalms 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- Psalms 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
- Psalms 63:9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- Psalms 63:10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
- Psalms 63:11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
You can read through all of Psalms 63 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 63 verse.