- Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
- Psalms 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
- Psalms 57:3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
- Psalms 57:4 My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
- Psalms 57:5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
- Psalms 57:6 They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.
- Psalms 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
- Psalms 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- Psalms 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
- Psalms 57:10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
- Psalms 57:11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
You can read through all of Psalms 57 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 57 verse.