- Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalms 46:2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
- Psalms 46:3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
- Psalms 46:4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
- Psalms 46:5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
- Psalms 46:6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
- Psalms 46:7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
- Psalms 46:8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
- Psalms 46:9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
- Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
- Psalms 46:11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
You can read through all of Psalms 46 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 46 verse.