- Psalms 148:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Psalms 148:2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Psalms 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Psalms 148:4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- Psalms 148:5 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- Psalms 148:6 He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- Psalms 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- Psalms 148:8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- Psalms 148:9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- Psalms 148:10 Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- Psalms 148:11 Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- Psalms 148:12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- Psalms 148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- Psalms 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
You can read through all of Psalms 148 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 148 verse.