- Psalms 142:1 I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- Psalms 142:2 I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- Psalms 142:3 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- Psalms 142:4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- Psalms 142:5 I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Psalms 142:6 Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Psalms 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
You can read through all of Psalms 142 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 142 verse.