- Psalms 132:1 Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
- Psalms 132:2 How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
- Psalms 132:3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
- Psalms 132:4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
- Psalms 132:5 Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
- Psalms 132:6 Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
- Psalms 132:7 We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
- Psalms 132:8 Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
- Psalms 132:9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
- Psalms 132:10 For thy servant David's sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
- Psalms 132:11 The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
- Psalms 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
- Psalms 132:13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
- Psalms 132:14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
- Psalms 132:15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- Psalms 132:16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
- Psalms 132:17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
- Psalms 132:18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
You can read through all of Psalms 132 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 132 verse.