- Song-of-solomon 6:1 Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee.
- Song-of-solomon 6:2 My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.
- Song-of-solomon 6:3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
- Song-of-solomon 6:4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
- Song-of-solomon 6:5 Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.
- Song-of-solomon 6:6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
- Song-of-solomon 6:7 As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.
- Song-of-solomon 6:8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
- Song-of-solomon 6:9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
- Song-of-solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?
- Song-of-solomon 6:11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.
- Song-of-solomon 6:12 Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib.
- Song-of-solomon 6:13 Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee. What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies.
You can read through all of Song-of-solomon 6 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Song-of-solomon 6 verse.