- Song-of-solomon 2:1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
- Song-of-solomon 2:2 As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.
- Song-of-solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
- Song-of-solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.
- Song-of-solomon 2:5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.
- Song-of-solomon 2:6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.
- Song-of-solomon 2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.
- Song-of-solomon 2:8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
- Song-of-solomon 2:9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
- Song-of-solomon 2:10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
- Song-of-solomon 2:11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
- Song-of-solomon 2:12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
- Song-of-solomon 2:13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
- Song-of-solomon 2:14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
- Song-of-solomon 2:15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
- Song-of-solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.
- Song-of-solomon 2:17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.
You can read through all of Song-of-solomon 2 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Song-of-solomon 2 verse.