- Psalms 98:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- Psalms 98:2 The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- Psalms 98:3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Psalms 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
- Psalms 98:5 Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
- Psalms 98:6 With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
- Psalms 98:7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- Psalms 98:8 Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
- Psalms 98:9 Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
You can read through all of Psalms 98 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 98 verse.