- Psalms 97:1 The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
- Psalms 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
- Psalms 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
- Psalms 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
- Psalms 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- Psalms 97:6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Psalms 97:7 Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
- Psalms 97:8 Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- Psalms 97:9 For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- Psalms 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Psalms 97:11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Psalms 97:12 Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
You can read through all of Psalms 97 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 97 verse.