- Psalms 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
- Psalms 95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- Psalms 95:3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- Psalms 95:4 In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
- Psalms 95:5 The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
- Psalms 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- Psalms 95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Psalms 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
- Psalms 95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Psalms 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
- Psalms 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
You can read through all of Psalms 95 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 95 verse.