- Psalms 93 :1The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
- Psalms 93 :2Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
- Psalms 93 :3The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
- Psalms 93 :4The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
- Psalms 93 :5Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.
You can read through all of Psalms 93 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 93 verse.