- Psalms 92:1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
- Psalms 92:2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
- Psalms 92:3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
- Psalms 92:4 For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
- Psalms 92:5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
- Psalms 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
- Psalms 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
- Psalms 92:8 But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
- Psalms 92:9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
- Psalms 92:10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
- Psalms 92:11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
- Psalms 92:12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- Psalms 92:13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
- Psalms 92:14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
- Psalms 92:15 To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
You can read through all of Psalms 92 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 92 verse.