- Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- Psalms 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- Psalms 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- Psalms 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- Psalms 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- Psalms 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- Psalms 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- Psalms 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- Psalms 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- Psalms 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
You can read through all of Psalms 91 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 91 verse.