- Psalms 86:1 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Psalms 86:2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Psalms 86:3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Psalms 86:4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- Psalms 86:5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Psalms 86:6 Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- Psalms 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Psalms 86:8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
- Psalms 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
- Psalms 86:10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
- Psalms 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
- Psalms 86:12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
- Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
- Psalms 86:14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
- Psalms 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
- Psalms 86:16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
- Psalms 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
You can read through all of Psalms 86 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 86 verse.