- Psalms 85:1 Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
- Psalms 85:2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Psalms 85:3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
- Psalms 85:4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
- Psalms 85:5 Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
- Psalms 85:6 Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Psalms 85:7 Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- Psalms 85:8 I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
- Psalms 85:9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
- Psalms 85:10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Psalms 85:11 Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
- Psalms 85:12 Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
- Psalms 85:13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
You can read through all of Psalms 85 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 85 verse.