- Psalms 84:1 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
- Psalms 84:2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
- Psalms 84:3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- Psalms 84:4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
- Psalms 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- Psalms 84:6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
- Psalms 84:7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
- Psalms 84:8 O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
- Psalms 84:9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
- Psalms 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- Psalms 84:12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
You can read through all of Psalms 84 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 84 verse.