- Psalms 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- Psalms 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- Psalms 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- Psalms 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
- Psalms 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
- Psalms 83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Psalms 83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
- Psalms 83:9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
- Psalms 83:10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
- Psalms 83:11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
- Psalms 83:12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
- Psalms 83:13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
- Psalms 83:14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
- Psalms 83:15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
- Psalms 83:16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
- Psalms 83:17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
- Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
You can read through all of Psalms 83 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 83 verse.