- Psalms 76:1 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
- Psalms 76:2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
- Psalms 76:3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
- Psalms 76:4 Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
- Psalms 76:5 The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.
- Psalms 76:6 At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
- Psalms 76:7 Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- Psalms 76:8 Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
- Psalms 76:9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
- Psalms 76:10 Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
- Psalms 76:11 Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.
- Psalms 76:12 He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.
You can read through all of Psalms 76 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 76 verse.