- Psalms 75:1 Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
- Psalms 75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
- Psalms 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
- Psalms 75:4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
- Psalms 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
- Psalms 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
- Psalms 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
- Psalms 75:8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
- Psalms 75:9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
- Psalms 75:10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
You can read through all of Psalms 75 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 75 verse.