- Psalms 64:1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
- Psalms 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
- Psalms 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
- Psalms 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
- Psalms 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
- Psalms 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
- Psalms 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
- Psalms 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
- Psalms 64:9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
- Psalms 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
You can read through all of Psalms 64 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 64 verse.