- Psalms 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
- Psalms 62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
- Psalms 62:3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
- Psalms 62:4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
- Psalms 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
- Psalms 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
- Psalms 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Psalms 62:9 Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.
- Psalms 62:10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
- Psalms 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
- Psalms 62:12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.
You can read through all of Psalms 62 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 62 verse.