- Psalms 60:1 O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
- Psalms 60:2 Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
- Psalms 60:3 Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
- Psalms 60:4 Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
- Psalms 60:5 That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
- Psalms 60:6 God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Psalms 60:7 Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- Psalms 60:8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
- Psalms 60:9 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- Psalms 60:10 Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
- Psalms 60:11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Psalms 60:12 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
You can read through all of Psalms 60 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 60 verse.