- Psalms 6:1 O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- Psalms 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
- Psalms 6:3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
- Psalms 6:4 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- Psalms 6:5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
- Psalms 6:6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
- Psalms 6:7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
- Psalms 6:8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
- Psalms 6:9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
- Psalms 6:10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
You can read through all of Psalms 6 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 6 verse.