- Psalms 52:1 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
- Psalms 52:2 Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
- Psalms 52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
- Psalms 52:4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
- Psalms 52:5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
- Psalms 52:6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
- Psalms 52:7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
- Psalms 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
- Psalms 52:9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
You can read through all of Psalms 52 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 52 verse.