- Psalms 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
- Psalms 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
- Psalms 45:3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
- Psalms 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
- Psalms 45:5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
- Psalms 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
- Psalms 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
- Psalms 45:8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
- Psalms 45:9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
- Psalms 45:10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;
- Psalms 45:11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.
- Psalms 45:12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
- Psalms 45:13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
- Psalms 45:14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
- Psalms 45:15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
- Psalms 45:16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
- Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
You can read through all of Psalms 45 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 45 verse.