- Psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
- Psalms 41:2 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
- Psalms 41:3 The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
- Psalms 41:4 I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
- Psalms 41:5 Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?
- Psalms 41:6 And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.
- Psalms 41:7 All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
- Psalms 41:8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.
- Psalms 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
- Psalms 41:10 But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.
- Psalms 41:11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
- Psalms 41:12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
- Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
You can read through all of Psalms 41 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 41 verse.