- Psalms 4:1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
- Psalms 4:2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
- Psalms 4:3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
- Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Psalms 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
- Psalms 4:6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
- Psalms 4:7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
- Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
You can read through all of Psalms 4 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 4 verse.