- Psalms 36:1 The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- Psalms 36:2 For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
- Psalms 36:3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
- Psalms 36:4 He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
- Psalms 36:5 Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
- Psalms 36:6 Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
- Psalms 36:7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
- Psalms 36:8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
- Psalms 36:9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
- Psalms 36:10 O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
- Psalms 36:11 Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
- Psalms 36:12 There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
You can read through all of Psalms 36 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 36 verse.